Welcome to Dark Time from Dovetail Computing, Inc.
Dark Time Owner’s Manual
- CAUTION: When the app first launches, you will see this warning dialog:
- Dark Time will prevent your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from going to sleep. If your device is not plugged into a power supply the app may drain your battery faster than normal. You can change this in the settings.
- Dark Time requires iOS 5.0.
- Dark Time will run on any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that is capable of running iOS 5.0.
Open the settings
- Tap the settings button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- The settings screen lets you change the appearance and functionality of Dark Time.
- AM/PM: Tap the ON/OFF switch to toggle the display of AM or PM.
- Seconds: Tap the ON/OFF switch to toggle the display of the seconds on and off.
- Brightness: Move the slider to the left to dim the screen. Move the slider to the right to brighten the screen. You can also change the brightness of the screen by swiping to the left and right.
You can also change the brightness of the screen by swiping to the left and right.
- Select Font: Tap the font cell to navigate to the font selection screen. The current font is shown on the cell.
Select the desired font by tapping on a cell. The current font is indicated with a checkmark on the right of the cell. The checkmark will switch to the cell that you tap.
- Sleep: By default, Dark Time will suspend sleep on your device. If you are not plugged into a power source this will probably affect your battery life. If you change the Suspend Sleep to off your device will go to sleep normally.
- Help: Tap the Dark Time Help cell to navigate to the help screen.